Leeds, West Yorkshire
£600 - £650 per annum
over 1 year ago
Cyber Security Consultant - CONTRACT - Leeds - Outside IR35 - DV Cleared
Cyber Security Consultant - Leeds - Outside IR35 - must be DV Cleared - You will provide security direction & support to the DataWorks team including a broad mix of engineers, architects & specialist roles covering the full spectrum of big-data, cloud infrastructure and business analysis. There is a competitive daily rate available for this position.
This is a 6 month contract, the client needs someone to start by 31st March latest, however the sooner the better. This position is outside IR35 and flexible working is potentially on offer at the discretion of the manager. Some travel to other sites may be required. You must be DV cleared.
We are looking for someone with strong previous experience as a Data Analyst
Your responsibilities will involve:
- Develop & document security-architecture & data-handling approach.
- Develop & maintain security policies and procedures.
- Security representation to senior stakeholders.
- Identify, document and manage security risks.
- Security input to project-planning.
- Conduct internal security-audits and remedial activities.-
- Manage external security-audit (e.g.ITHC) and remedial-activities.
- Manage implementation of security-tooling.
It is also important that you have the following:
-Membership of a relevant professional body (e.g. BCS, CIISec).
-10 years of broad security experience, with a relevant general security qualification (e.g. CISSP, CRISC, CISM).
-10 years of experience in interpreting & implementing HMG security policy.
-10 years of experience developing security architecture, with a relevant senior security architecture qualification (e.g. CCP Senior Security Architect).
-At least 5 years of experience in risk assessment and risk management, with a relevant risk management qualification (e.g. CCP SIRA).
Sound like something you want to be a part of? To apply, please forward your C.V. or call for further details.