West London, London
£20000 - £26000 per annum
11 months ago
Keywords (Mobile, Telecoms, 1st Line, 2nd Line, Telecoms, Mobile, Fixed, Broadband, VOIP)
Location - London (West)
Salary - £20,000 - £26,000
A experienced desk based Customer Service Advisor with experience of Mobile, Telecoms, Fixed Line Support is urgently required to join a West London based company.
This is an opportunity for someone with 1st and/or 2nd line Customer Support executive to join a successful and established company that invests in staff training and development so their team is able to deliver the best solutions to customers.
If you have experience of offering support to customers with mobile and fixed line telecommunication issue and are ambitious and looking to develop your career, this could be the ideal role that offers career progression into Account Management.
This position will make you the first point-of-call for inbound Mobile, Fixed and Broadband customer queries, handling telephone and emails queries and supporting the client account managers to ensure all queries are dealt with in a timely and professional way.
You will be providing technical support for telecommunications services and any issues and faults related to them i.e. Landline, Broadband, Mobile, VOIP and Email.
* Troubleshoot issues relating to Mobile coverage, mobile data browsing/usage, making and receiving calls, roaming, voicemail access/retrieval and handset troubleshooting
* Troubleshoot issues relating to Landlines, making and receiving calls and reporting faults to 2nd Line and network provider for further investigation
* Troubleshoot issues affecting Broadband service operation, authentication, connectivity, and service performance along with LAN & WLAN networks
* Troubleshoot issues affecting VOIP service configuration, operation and performance
* Minimum 6 months commercial experience within a similar Customer service role
* Experience in the telecommunications field is essential
* Strong organisational and time management skills
* Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.
* Excellent problem-solving skills