City of London, London
£20000 - £30000 per annum
25 days ago
KEYWORDS: (Artworking, Layout, Design, Packaging, POS, FSDU, Instore Advertising, Pop-ups, Exhibitions, Events Catalogues, Brochures, Retouching, Cutter Guides,)
A Creative Artworker is required by a creative, award winning brand with offices worldwide, to join a team of exceptional creatives in their London headquarters.
They are looking for an experienced Creative Artworker with an eye for detail, technical skills and design flair to help bring their creative projects to life
You will join a multi-skilled team of creatives that will include 3D, Graphic & Digital Designers working collaboratively across a variety of projects.
Projects will include: Packaging, POS, FSDU, Instore Advertising, Pop-ups, Exhibitions, Events Catalogues, Brochures and other marketing collateral etc
A good eye for design and typography along with strong technical layout skills will be essential for this role.
* Creating and adapting Retail creative collateral in-line with global brand guidelines, ensuring consistency and quality.
* Create and adapt artwork for Packaging, Cutter Guides, POS, FSDU, Instore Advertising, Pop-ups, Exhibitions, Events, Marketing collateral etc
* Produce accurate print-ready artwork paying close attention to details such as crop marks, blead, colour matching etc
* Retouching images from photoshoots
* Adapt artwork for different global retail markets
* Help to ensure consistency across all printed & digital collateral
* 1yr+ commercial experience within an Artworking or Design role
* Experience of working on retail projects would be ideal
* Experience on a Mac with strong Adobe CC experience (Photoshop, InDesign & Illustrator)
* Excellent eye for design and creative work with a meticulous attention to detail
* Ideal candidates will have experience working on of working on some Retail projects such as Packaging, Cutter Guides, POS, FSDU, Instore Advertising, Pop-ups, Exhibitions.
* Ability to juggle more than one brief at a time
* Manage workload and meet tight deadlines
* The ability to work independently and as part of a larger team