Up to £350 per day
8 months ago
QA Automation Engineer - CONTRACT -SOAP UI, Selenium - Merseyside
QA Automation Engineer - CONTRACT - SOAP UI, Selenium, Java, SQL, API - Liverpool, North West - An exciting contract opportunity has become available with a hugely successful business based in Merseyside - We are working with a company who are recognised as one of the leading businesses in the UK. They have quickly established themselves as a global brand and are prepararing for what is hoped to be another record breaking year.
We require somebody that can start immediately and work initially until the end of the year with a very high possibility of extension. This role is currently outside IR35 and pays £350 per day. Initially the role offers fully remote working, but they may eventually go back on-site 5 days per week. In the event of this happening you need to be able to work on-site in Merseyside full time.
- Test case development (Manual and Automated)
- Experience in software testing in multiple environments including test planning, test cases development, execution, and quality assessment;
- Extensive experience developing test cases and test scenarios from use cases and/or requirements specifications;
- Experience with various software testing strategies and approaches (e.g., parallel testing, regression testing);
- Knowledge of SQL and database query tools;
- Web services/API testing using Postman/RestClient
- Experience with Requirements Management, Test Management and Defect Management Tools.(ALM, Jira)
- Knowledge of test automation tools (SOAP UI, Selenium) and effective implementation techniques;
- Technical Skills - Exposure to Java/Java script and groovy programming language
- Experience of Agile methodologies (Scrum, TDD, BDD or Kanban)
- The ability to perform ad-hoc tests of bug fixing and software updates
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* To apply, please forward your CV immediately for consideration.