Manchester, Greater Manchester
9 months ago
We are looking for an Accountant who would take ownership of P&L and management accounts for the business at the time of transition.
- Delivery of month end accounts close, budgets and forecasts ensuring timely production of financial information, with meaningful and accurate associated commentaries and analysis
- Provision of commercial and business support to senior operational leaders
- Controlling and forecasting income and expenditure
- Ownership of team month end P&L and reporting for the entire entity
- Reviewing all costs, for all owned cost centres
- Ownership of R&O, Budgets and Forecasts process for the cost centres
You will possess:
- Extensive Management Accounting experience
- Extensive contracting experience with proven ability to support the business at a time of transition
- CIMA qualified accountant
- Polished communication skills and ability to liaise with various stakeholders across all levels and segments of the organisation
- Pro-active mind set and the ability to work on your own initiative
Please note that to be considered for this position you must be available for an immediate start.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join one of the UKs leading organisations that offers a unique opportunity to work with a true household name.
To apply for this role please forward your CV for immediate consideration.