Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
9 months ago
Configuration Management Data Base (CMDB) Project Lead is required for a large and highly successful organisation based in Newcastle.
We are looking for an exceptional CMDB Project Lead to join the ITSM team at a time of strategic and business critical growth. You will work directly with a Project Manager, the ITSM team and other stakeholders to mature, integrate and automate ITSM processes with the CMDB functionality. You will be responsible for implementing, configuring and maintaining all ServiceNow CMDB processes and activities aligned to the ITIL framework. You will define and execute all mechanisms needed to ensure full control of the Configurable Items. You will be also accountable for creating and maintaining all process documentation and promoting and ensuring accurate usage of the CMDB across Technology.
You will possess:
- Proven and extensive experience working in a busy, highly regulated IT environment supporting Asset and Configuration Management
- Experience acting as a Technical Lead and point of contact for the CMDB implementation project is a must
- Very good knowledge of ServiceNow
- Ability to provide MI and data when requested
- Experience acting as a mentor and coach in all areas of CMDB
- In-depth knowledge of IT service management processes in line with the ITIL Framework
- ITIL certificate is highly desirable
This is an exceptional opportunity to join one of the UKs fastest-growing organisation that offers an opportunity to work with a true household name. To apply for this role please forward your CV for immediate consideration.