Up to £90000.00 per annum
4 months ago
CLOUD ENGINEER | Audoo (IoT) | Series A Invested MusicTech Start Up | 100% Remote | PERM
**Please note - this role does not offer sponsorship**
Who are they?
Audoo are a Series A invested MusicTech start-up whose mission is to disrupt the music royalties space entirely by using cutting-edge technology and real time data to bring a completely new fairness approach. The company have recently secured their Series-A funding and are now growing out their Development team. As a Cloud Engineer at Audoo, you will be collaboratively designing and building the cloud microservices to support their smart audio meters. The primary functions of the Audoo cloud are to coordinate the globally dispersed devices to gather fingerprint data, identify the correct songs, securely store the data gathered and produce timely and accurate reporting to their partners.
This role is 100% remote, however Audoo have an office based in Kings Cross if you'd prefer to work in an office environment.
- You will be passionate about three things… Technology, Music and Changing the World! You will be an inquisitive, creative and quality obsessed individual.
- Any previous experience working on audio technology would be highly preferable but not essential.
- Audoo are a lean, fast paced team so you need to be someone who is able to work in a dynamic environment that values clear communication and happy to work autonomously.
- You will have a keen eye for process and know what good looks like, always hungry to improve the product and get small incremental gains wherever possible.
What do you need?
- Experience in developing, building, testing and releasing cloud software, ideally written in Clojure or any other functional language.
- Cloud exposure to one or more technology (AWS is pref.)
- Experience with data storage, SQL, scalability and security.
- Understanding of microservice, Linux and container architectures.
- Experience of Agile Software Development practices (TDD, CI)
- Excellent communication skills as you will be working closely with business stake holders as well as technologists and will need to be able to clearly understand concepts
· Experience of analytics capture, organising data and generating business insights
· Expertise in Clojure
· Start-Up/Scale-Up experience
For immediate consideration please reply to this advert!
Cloud Engineer | Developer | Remote | London | Clojure | Music | Functional Programming | AWS | Azure | GCP | Cloud | CI | CI/CD | Data | Database | SQL | Start Up | TDD