Manchester, Greater Manchester
£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Cloud Data Engineer - Machine Learning, Language Processing, DynamoDB - Permanent - Manchester and Hybrid
Machine Learning, Language Processing, DynamoDB, API - Permanent Cloud Data Engineer is URGENTLY required for an exciting and highly successful software house based in Manchester - commutable from Leeds, Sheffield, Wigan, Liverpool, St Helens, Bolton, etc.
We're looking for a Cloud Data Engineer to join the team and add immediate value to the business and its product. You will have proven experience of Data Engineering in a machine learning and language processing environment (DynamoDB, Amazon Sage Maker) as well as expert knowledge of API, data delivery and test.
The role is permanently hybrid with 2 days per week in the office based in central Manchester.
You will possess:
- Proven Cloud Data Engineering experience using machine learning and language processing tools
- Experience with DynamoDB or equivalent
- Expert knowledge of designing API driven data
- Working knowledge of Agile environment
- Can do and problem-solving attitude
- Polished communication and interpersonal skills
This is an exceptional opportunity to join an outstanding software solutions company at a rapid growth stage of the business. It offers competitive salary, great benefits package, and genuine opportunities to advance your career and technical skills.
Please forward your CV for immediate consideration or call for further details.