North West, Scotland
11 months ago
Cisco, AMP, Okta, AGDLP - Contract Security Engineer is required for an immediate project based remotely and on site in Manchester, North West.
We have an urgent contract requirement for an experienced Security Engineer with extensive Cisco experience to join an existing team working on BAU projects.
You will possess;
- Proven experience as a Technical/Security Engineer
- Extensive experience of Cisco, including one or more of; SMP for Endpoints, Umbrella, AnyConnect, Firewalls
- Experience of Domain Trusts and Sites
- Certified in one or more of the following; CISSP, OSCP, CCSP, CEH, CISM
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fantastic organisation on a 6-9 month initial contract.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration