over 1 year ago
C# DevOps Software Engineer - CONTRACT- Lancashire
C# DevOps Software Engineer - CONTRACT- I'm currently working with a tech focussed company that are all about putting their customers at the forefront of everything. Working with this team gives you the chance to work with a team who are passionate about tech that love what they do. This role is based in Lancashire. There is a competitive daily rate on offer.
You will be expected to lead the migration from a legacy code base for a full-stake Web application, to a serveless cloud-first solution.
- C# and ASP.NET MVC (.Net Core and Framework)
- Microsoft SQL and Postgres
- TeamCity, Octopus deployment pipelines.
- Understanding of Open source design patterns with SAML integration (AzureAD SSO)
- RDS/Lambda/Containerization would also be desirable
This is an excellent opportunity to join a tech-savvy business who are already well established and still growing quickly. All the while upholding an amazing reputation.
If you feel this could be the challenge you've been looking for apply now and I will be in touch.
Please attach your CV for immediate consideration.