Up to £60000 per annum + company equity
6 months ago
Business Systems Integration Manager - Fully Remote
My client is turning the cloud data space on it's head and has scaled at an incredible rate over the last 2 years; in that period, each business area has evolved and brought on their own platforms to help them do their job more efficiently, from recruitment to HR to finance.
They're at a stage now where they need all the systems to be in one place and are keen to adopt an iPaaS to do just that.T
They need someone with solid iPaaS experience and take ownership of speaking to 3rd party suppliers before overseeing the full implementation of the chosen integration platform.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing company that has just received $100 million dollars of further funding.
They genuinely love their people and are striving to create an inclusive and supportive place to work.
- Identifying, developing and maintaining systems
- Working with 3rd party applications
- Liaising with stakeholders from across the business to understand processes
- Driving automation and integration through a centralised platform
- Providing user support and training
- Creating automation workflows between platforms
- Maintain a central integration system eg. MuleSoft, Tray.io, DelBhoomi, Zapier
- Work with the Data Insights Team
- Familiarity with API integration's
- Experience with the design of data flows through 3rd party SAAS applications
- Understanding of scripting and Python
- Experience delivering large cross-functional projects
- Experience integrating an iPaaS platform
- Excellent communication skills
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing business and make a real impact.
Please apply today or contact CECILE directly at Spinks.