East Midlands, England
Up to £35000.00 per annum + Plus commission
about 2 months ago
Business Development Manager - Field Based - South
Business Development Manager- B2B / Green Tech / Energy
We're looking for field-based BDM focused on building and maintaining relationships with approved partners (Heating System Installation Companies). This is a new exciting role for this company, and you will be huge part of their growth.
We strongly believe in giving our people the flexibility to work the way they find most effective and empower them to make decisions which shape the direction we take.
This role will be focused on building and maintaining relationships with approved partners (Heating System Installation Companies). The role will include recruitment of heating companies to become Approved partners including arranging training, checking certifications and ensuring they meet the minimum criteria we have for them to become a partner.
Who we're looking for
A highly motivated sales professional delivering customer focused sales.
- Working with the trade to build up your own client base and managing those accounts moving forwards
- Develop channels, building and owning the sales pipeline
- Deliver a successful customer focused sales approach
- Recruiting installers and articulating the business value to them
- Develop and track conversion focused OKRs (Objectives and Key results) for yourself
- Develop industry knowledge and a network of industry contacts
The ideal candidate will:
- Be passionate about reducing our impact on the planet
- Care about customers
- Care about quality
- Thrive in a fast-moving environment
- Quickly build effective relationships with customers, colleagues, suppliers and partners at all levels
- Have proven ability to define and drive the sales process
- Communicate effectively - make sure the right people are involved in discussions
- Be a brand ambassador
- Knowledge of the domestic renewable or home heating market is desirable.
- Minimum 25 days holiday, on top of public holidays
- Health care expenses scheme
- Flexible working
- Pension contributions matched by the company up to 4%
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Share Option scheme
- Great earning potentials!