West End, London
£50000 - £65000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Business Analyst x 2 - PERM, Software, Agile - London
Business Analysts x 2 - Permanent, Software, Web, Front-end and Back End Agile - We are looking for two talented Business Analysts on behalf of a global business based in central London.
You will assist with the effective and timely delivery of all new and existing projects working closely with internal development/ product management teams as well as senior stakeholders. You will have proven experience working on large scale projects and take part in all aspects of Business Analysis including backlog management, project scoping, user defining, documenting technical requirements (requirements engineering) and building user stories.
There are 2 x roles available - one will sit in the front-end/UI Team and will need to have an understanding of the underlying systems (commercial, high-traffic websites) and the 2nd role will be more focused around the back-end team/systems - banking history will be good transferable experience for this role .
Skills and experience;
* Solid BA experience in software environment - Either Front-end or Back-end systems
* Experience working on large scale projects
* Agile and scrum project experience ideal
- Passion and understanding of technology and real attention to detail/ drive to understand systems
- Polished communication and interpersonal skills
- Great stakeholder management / collaboration
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a leading global business at the top of their game and who continue to demonstrate year on year growth and investment. Please forward your CV for immediate consideration. Salary on offer will DOE but wil range from 60-65k + benefits