£45000 - £50000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Business Analyst Software, Web, Agile, Scrum - London
Business Analyst - Software, Web, Agile, Scrum - We are looking for a talented Business Analyst on behalf of a global travel company based in central London.
You will assist with the effective and timely delivery of all new and existing projects working closely with internal development teams as well as senior stakeholders. You will have proven experience working on large scale projects and take part in all aspects of Business Analysis including backlog management, UAT, user defining and documenting business / technical requirements and building use cases/user stories.
Skills and experience;
* Solid BA experience in IT environments
* Experience of large scale projects
* Qualification highly desirable (BCS, Scrum Master or Product Owner)
* Agile and scrum project experience
* An understanding of relevant web-application technologies - HTML/CSS/XML/JS
- Passion for technology and real attention to detail and drive to understand systems
- Experience using JIRA would be advantageous
- Polished communication and interpersonal skills
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a leading global business at the top of their game and who continue to demonstrate year on year growth and investment. Salary will depend upon experience plus an excellent benefits package including bonus, excellent travel discount, strong pension, healthcare and much more& If interested, please forward your CV for immediate consideration.