£45000 - £55000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Business Analyst - We are looking for a talented Business Analyst on behalf of a global travel company based in central London. You will be required to work within the delivery team as well as ideally have a background working in an Agile environment and be familiar with gathering business and technical requirements.
You will assist with the effective and timely delivery of all new and existing projects working closely with internal development teams as well as senior stakeholders. You will have proven experience working on large scale projects and take part in all aspects of Business Analysis including backlog management, UAT, user defining and documenting business / technical requirements and building use cases/user stories.
Skills and experience;
- Strong Business Analysis experience
- Experience working across all lifecycle stages
- Background within travel, e-commerce or retail (ideal)
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Comfortable working within an Agile environment
- Passion for technology and real attention to detail and drive to understand systems
- Experience using JIRA would be advantageous
- Polished communication and interpersonal skills
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a leading global business at the top of their game and who continue to demonstrate year on year growth and investment. Salary will depend upon experience plus an excellent benefits package including bonus, excellent travel discount, strong pension, healthcare and much much more& If interested, please forward your CV for immediate consideration.