£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
BUSINESS ANALYST |45-55K|UPMINSTER
My client are one of the UK's leading logistics management organisation, they are seeking a Business Analyst to join their Digital Transformation team, to help analyse current and future business processes.
A key part of your role will be to implement effective and innovative digital solutions, you will be a key player in the Digital Transformation team, driving process and improvement to our systems. In your role you will be responsible for defining and managing business requirements, as well as liaising with stakeholders and guiding less experienced members of the team.
· Investigate existing work processes to determine business requirements, identify areas on improvement in information systems, information management and practices.
· Select, adopt and adapt appropriate business analysis methods, tools and techniques.
· Ensure changes to requirements are investigated, managed and have the necessary approval prior to the development and implementation cycles.
· Design and manage tests of new/updated processes.
· Manage selection of scenarios for testing and ensure they reflect realistic operational business conditions
· Work closely with the Lead Business Analyst to identify how benefits can be measured from specific measures and mechanisms.
· Specialist guidance and advice to less experienced colleagues to ensure tests are conducted accurately.
What You Need For This Role
· Outstanding communication skills
· Strong data analysis and data modelling skills
· Experience with business analysis tools
· Strategic thinking and leadership drive
· Creativity, to apply innovation in your solutions
· Awareness of changes in the industry
· Eagerness to learn and to keep your skills up to date
This is an exceptional opportunity to join us during our Digital Transformation phase and be a key player in this process. We are offering a path of career advancement and a great salary up to 55K.
If you are interested then please reply ASAP!