£40000 - £60000 per annum
7 months ago
Business Analyst Trainer / BA Trainer - Capital Markets - London
BA Trainer with Capital Markets experience required to join a super exciting business based in London (Remote initially until restrictions ease).
You will be responsible for the training of Junior Consultants in technical, business and life skills.
As a Trainer, you work closely alongside your colleagues in the Academy and the Trainees in your training room (currently remotely). You will be responsible for teaching a group of Trainees how to do the job of BA in the Capital Market space. You'll work with the same group for a period of 2-3 months, supporting them through the technical boot camp, promoting their learning of new skills in tech, and developing the key professional competencies that will ensure they succeed as future consultants.
What will my experience look like?
* Creating course content
* Planning training sessions
* Onboarding and supporting more junior trainers
* Ability delivering multiple streams of training to meet the demands of the business
* People and Project Management experience
* Strong experience in Front Office or Middle Office as a Business Analyst
* Full understanding of the Trade Lifecycle and different trade types.
* Good understanding of all asset classes including Equities, Derivatives Fixed Income and FX
* Good understanding of different Financial products
* Understanding of AML, KYC, Security Operations and Financial
Salary on offer will Depend upon your experience. Please forward your cv for immediate consideration!