£40000 - £60000 per annum
4 months ago
Cucumber, Selenium, REST, SQL, NoSQL, CI/CD - Automation Tester is required to join an exciting start-up based in Central London
We are looking for an experienced and confident Test Automation Engineer to join this start up organisation in their continued growth, with a proven background in automation testing, using tools including Cucumber and JMeter.
You will be an integral part of the tech team in what promises to be a hectic but extremely exciting period for the company, and will be required to work closely with the Developers and help lead the test plans and strategy.
To set you apart from the competition, experience working in a start-up or FinTech business is ABSOLUTELY ESSENTIAL, and having worked in this kind of environment before, you will understand the need to be a self-starter who works well under very tight deadlines.
You will possess;
* Extensive commercial software testing experience
* Experience writing automation test scripts from scratch
* Proven experience of Automation testing, using tools such as Cucumber, JMeter or Specflow
* Experience of Front End and REST API testing
* Solid understanding of both SQL and NoSQL databases
* Experience of CI/CD will be highly beneficial
* Polished and confident communication and interpersonal skills
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a winning team in an outstanding organisation where you will not only be able to add real value to the business, but also to grow your long term career.
To apply please forward your CV for immediate consideration.