£50000 - £55000 per annum
5 months ago
You will possess Ecommerce experience or at the very minimum Website testing experience. If you have neither, then you will not be right for this role.
As an Automation QA Engineer you will have experience working with developers at all levels and as such will be able to articulate both technical and non-technical concepts in a succinct and professional way.
Skills needed for this role:
- Proven experience of testing user interfaces, performance, load and stress testing
- Extensive experience of working within an Agile environment (BDD, TDD, Scrum and Kanban)
- Hands-on experience of using manual testing
- Some hands-on experience of using automated testing tools such as Selenium Web Driver and Behat
- Some hands-on experience in Java and/or C# programming languages with the ability to develop automated test frameworks
- Experience of performance testing of common web browsers
- Strong SQL programming experience
- Polished communication and interpersonal skills
This is an exceptional opportunity to join one of the UK's best, with a team of some of the top talent in the business.
Attractive salary and benefits are available for the right candidates.
To apply please forward your CV for immediate consideration.