£40000 - £50000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Software, Web, Maintenance, Client Account Management - Application Service Delivery Manager is required for one of the Midlands largest, full service communications agencies based in Worcestershire - commutable from Birmingham, Redditch, Kidderminster, Worcester, Stourbridge.
We're looking for a Technical Service Delivery/Software Account Manager, with proven experience managing multiple workflows with external clients, within a software/Web production environment.
You will report into the Head of Digital Operations and be responsible for driving the weekly maintenance production and team forward on one of their largest digital accounts.
You will be responsible for managing all workflow through JIRA and providing regular updates to the client.
This is a client facing role, and you will be providing account level support and will be challenged to create and maintain a "culture of excellence" within the maintenance team.
You will possess;
* Proven experience within a client facing Service Delivery or Account Management position
* Previous experience working in a Tech/Digital Consultancy or Agency
* Experience of project management
* Proven experience managing clients with multiple stakeholders, both technical and non-technical
* Management of resources and workflows, ideally using JIRA
* Be aware of resources available week/s ahead
* Overall understanding of Web based systems and technology
* Polished communication and interpersonal skills
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a truly great organisation, delivering a high quality service to a key and highly profitable account. You will be rewarded with a business that recognises the importance of its people and provides the right environment and culture to allow people to grow their career and skills.
If you are interested to find out more, please apply now for immediate consideration