£40000 - £60000 per annum
3 months ago
Agile Project Manager Agile/Scrum, SDLC, - Crewe, Cheshire
Agile Project Manager Agile/Scrum, SDLC, Stakeholder Management - required to join this fast paced, highly tech driven business based in Crewe, Cheshire
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business of around 1000 employees across numerous sites who are looking for a vibrant, energetic Agile Project Manager to manage their software development projects including an exciting greenfield project that they are undertaking.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment as well as familiar working on large scale software development projects (SAFe).
An organised and methodical approach to handling the workload as well as a passion for technology and agile software delivery is required for this role.
- Strong background working in a software delivery organisation
- Experience with agile principles
- Accredited PM or Delivery qualification (Prince2, AgilePM or Scrum Master)
- Ability to develop strong relationships with colleagues as well as senior stakeholder, clients etc
- Knowledge of the Software Delivery Lifecycle
- understanding of .NET/ microsoft tech/ Azure/ UI systems (desirable)
- Exposure to functional/ non-functional test approaches
This is a good opportunity to join a market leading business experiencing even more growth, please forward your CV for consideration.