Manchester, Greater Manchester
5 months ago
Agile, Delivery, Development, Technology - Business Analyst / Team Lead is required to join this exciting organisation based in Manchester.
If you're looking to provide senior-level business analysis support to project delivery and manage the team of BAs, then read on!
You'll work closely with an extremely innovative technology team that includes developers, project managers and BA's managing a range of large scale projects.
Obviously you will be a great communicator with strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to produce requirements and design proposals that adhere to Agile methodology. You will have worked in large scale software delivery environments and on similar projects within technical delivery teams.
- Proven experience of Business Analysis
- Extensive experience of working within an Agile environment
- Experience of user story elaboration and story/impact mapping
- BCS. Scrum Master and/or Product Owner certification
- Strong stakeholder management
- Experience working within betting industry is desirable
- Technical background would be ideal
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a great team, working on high level and business critical projects. Attractive salary and benefits are available for the right candidates.
To apply please forward your CV for immediate consideration.