City of London, London
£55000 - £65000 per annum
5 months ago
Agile Business Analyst - London
We are looking for a talented Business Analyst on behalf of a global business based in central London.
You will sit within the Delivery team, assisting with the effective and timely delivery of all new and existing projects working closely with internal development/ product management teams as well as senior stakeholders. You will have proven experience working on large scale projects and take part in all aspects of Business Analysis including backlog management, project scoping, user defining, documenting technical requirements (requirements engineering) and building user stories.
Skills and experience;
* Solid BA experience in software environment - Either Front-end or Back-end systems
* Experinece working directly alongside agile teams, providing epics and user stories
* Experience working on large scale projects
* Agile and scrum project experience ideal
* Passion and understanding of technology and real attention to detail/ drive to understand systems
* Experience with tracing tools such as Jira and Confluence
* Polished communication and interpersonal skills
* Proficient in the use of Visio and/or Lucidchart
* Great stakeholder management / collaboration
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a leading global business at the top of their game and who continue to demonstrate year on year growth and investment.
Please forward your CV for immediate consideration.
Salary on offer will DOE but will be around 65k + benefits