Manchester, Greater Manchester
8 months ago
We are looking for a senior level Agile Business Analyst to join our outstanding team delivering high quality services for enterprise level organisations in both UK and global markets. You will be working on large scale digital projects within a highly technical team across multiple industries - some of the UK's best!
You must have expertise within an Agile environment (Scrum, Kanban, TDD or BDD) and strong customer management skills. You will have experience working with stakeholders at all levels and as such will be able to articulate both technical and non-technical concepts in a succinct and professional way.
You will possess:
- Proven experience of Business Analysis
- Extensive experience of working within an Agile environment (Scrum, Kanban, TDD, BDD)
- Experience of user story elaboration and story/impact mapping
- Experience working on Software/Web Development projects
- Understanding of data modelling and business process modelling
- Experience working with consultancy business is desirable
- Technical background would be ideal
- Polished communication and interpersonal skills.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join one of the UK's best consultancies, working on high level and business critical projects. Attractive salary and benefits are available for the right candidates.
To apply please forward your CV for immediate consideration.