City of London, London
£26000 - £32000 per annum
3 months ago
Keywords: (Integrated, Digital, Print, Creative, Social Media, Marketing)
An Account Manager is required by a leading digital agency to join a successful team who are responsible for ensuring clients and partners are provided with excellent advice and the highest level of service.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working within a creative communications agency on Digital Marketing campaigns such as email, social media, SEO, PPC etc.
* Manage the day-to-day client communication and the wider team on a range of digital, print, tech and social projects.
* Key point of contact for clients' day to day, including running regular face-to-face status meetings
* Writing contact reports and executing the action points
* Taking client briefs, and providing quarterly / monthly reports.
* Liaise with the Project Management team in order to plan and prioritise new work
* Manage timings and budgets, and provide regular updates to all involved
* Ensure all final assets are delivered on time and on budget
* Ensure all final checks on copy, imagery, Q&A and usage rights are internally made before presenting to the client
* Work with the Account Director and the wider team on the development and implementation of strategic communications solutions for each client, as well as business plan preparation
* Spot new opportunities to generate revenue growth
* Advise clients how to best use digital and traditional marketing to benefit their organisation
* Previous agency experience is required
* Experience in Social, Design and Digital marketing
* Experience delivering integrated marketing campaigns and managing budgets
* Understanding of how to manage and operate client accounts day-to-day
* Identify opportunities, manage client issues and ensuring excellent communication is maintained
* Strong communication and writing skills with the ability to write briefs and review work
* Experience of creating client-facing, presentations and proposals
* The ability to effectively prioritise and work on multiple projects