City of London, London
£28000 - £32000 per annum
8 months ago
Keywords: ( Integrated, Web, Print, Tech, Social Media, Marketing)
A talented Account Manager is required to join a leading digital agency in London. The role combines account management, business development, management, consultancy and integrated marketing.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge of the creative and communications industry and passionate about digital.
* Manage the day-to-day client communication and the wider team on a range of digital, print, tech and social projects.
* Key point of contact for clients' day to day, including running regular face-to-face status meetings, writing contact reports and executing the action points, taking client briefs, and providing quarterly / monthly reports.
* Liaise with the Project Management team in order to plan and prioritise new work, manage timings and budgets, and provide regular updates to all involved
* Ensure all final assets are delivered on time and on budget and ensuring all final checks on copy, imagery, Q&A and usage rights are internally made before presenting to the client
* Work with the Account Director and the wider team on the development and implementation of strategic communications solutions for each client, as well as business plan preparation
* Spot new opportunities to generate revenue growth
* Advise clients how to best use digital and traditional marketing to benefit their organisation
* Previous agency experience is required
* Experience in social, design and digital marketing
* Experience delivering integrated campaigns, websites and managing high budgets
* Understanding of how to manage and operate client accounts day-to-day
* Identify opportunities, manage client issues and ensuring excellent communication is maintained with the client at all times
* Strong communication and writing skills with the ability to write briefs and review work
* Experience creating client-facing, high quality presentations and proposals, crafting inputs from different sources into a clear, concise and effective output
* The ability to effectively prioritise and work on multiple projects