City of London, London
£40000 - £55000 per annum
over 1 year ago
KEYWORDS: (Digital, Creative, Digital Marketing, Website, Strategy, Delivery, Leadership)
An Account Director is required to lead a team at a well-established Digital Agency within their London offices.
The ideal candidate will have a background in account direction and digital consultancy skills within a fast paced, creative agency environment across a range of small to large scale Digital solutions.
You will have agency experience as an Account Director, Senior Account Manager or Digital Consultant and be able to bring knowledge and experience of digital marketing and strategy within the digital industry to help deliver excellent solutions, advice and service to clients.
* Implementing and adding value to the account management strategy
* Consulting for clients on how best to use digital marketing to benefit their organisation.
* Leading a team and ensuring that all team members are continually motivated
* Ensure team members actively promote new ideas to clients
* Taking responsibility for weekly pipeline and orders and reporting on a weekly basis
* Win new business from new and existing clients and grow revenue from individual clients
* Fulfilling and helping to implement key client requests for new briefs, new campaigns and quotation requests
* Writing quality digital and traditional marketing, proposals and presentations to promote services and help win/retain business.
* Liaise with the Producers/Project Managers in order to plan, price and prioritise new projects.
* Ensuring good communication is maintained with the clients at all times
* Attending internal and external client meetings.
* Providing an active contribution at internal meetings with ideas and suggestions
* Experience of working in the digital services industry
* Knowledge of both digital strategy and delivery techniques
* Excellent knowledge of digital marketing strategy
* Experience of working in an agency e.g. digital, creative, advertising, marketing
* Experience of managing people and leading a team
* Previous experience of managing and coordinating requirements from multiple clients
* Experience of building and growing client relationships
* Excellent communication, organisational and problem-solving skills
* Technical knowledge of digital marketing strategy and web development and design would be a beneficial