Coventry, West Midlands
Up to £45000.00 per annum
27 days ago
3rd Line Technology Engineer
3rd Line Technology Engineer / 3rd Line Support Engineer / 3rd Line Engineer / Microsoft / Cisco / HP Aruba / Windows / Incident Management
PTI are looking for an ambitious 3rd Line Technology Engineer to work as part of our Service Desk Team, which is based at the Coventry Building Society Arena, the home of Wasps Rugby, Coventry City and many other major events. If you love sport and love owning the technology performance that can drive business success, we want you on our team!
PTI work across a turnkey digital offering; consulting > technology selection > deployment / support > commercialisation. Working in our Venue Tech division, you will be the face of technology for our sporting clients and creating an excellent customer service experiences for fast-paced, 365 businesses.
This is a high-visibility role which involves extensive contact with colleagues across PTI and our clients across the UK. The ability to communicate effectively and to interact with individuals at all levels of the organisation is an essential and exciting part of the role.
Job Purpose/Outline of role: The role of 3rd Line Technology Engineer provides third line technical support along with consultancy services to design and implement solutions. To be successful in this role you will require an aptitude for working with applications/systems to undertake analysis, diagnosis and resolution of problems that are complicated technical issues.
- Vendor Qualification i.e. Microsoft or Cisco qualifications
- Incident Management experience
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
- Teamwork and stakeholder management
- Balancing competing demands and working independently and under pressure
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Analytical skills
- Full driving license
- Basic User & Security Group Active Directory administration
- Experience with Cisco Meraki and / or HP Aruba platforms
- Microsoft based operating systems with emphasis on Windows 7/8/10 and Office 2010/2013/2016
- Willing to travel nationwide and undertake overnight stays if required
- Flexible approach to working hours and duties
- DBS disclosure check if required
Location: Coventry Building Society Arena - full time on site
Please submit your CV for immediate consideration