City of London, London
£25000 - £35000 per annum
3 months ago
Salary: up to £35,000
A 3D Retail Designer is required to join an highly innovative and creative global brand.
The role requires a hands on conceptual creative with project management skills within the field of Retail Merchandising e.g. Interiors, Pop-ups, FSDU, Counter Top. In-store POS etc.
* Develop and manage bespoke store fits for seasonal launches and exclusive pop up shops.
* Deliver in-store assets. For example; Permanent and Temporary Free Standing Units, Counter Top Displays etc.
* Design, artwork and manage the production of all graphics to cover various in-store formats including headers, pillars, posters and wall graphics etc.
* Design, artwork and manage the production of standalone in-store graphics to promote key products and bespoke ad-hoc in-store pop up shops and promotions.
* Manage the design and interior graphics for global offices
* Develop exhibition displays, ensuring the brand creates an impact
* Propose new ideas to evolve seasonal launch merchandisers to ensure the brand remains ahead of the competition and bringing new concepts to market
* Creation and management of in-store seasonal promotion campaigns
* Develop launch POS kits to support key launches and existing lines
* Manage factories and printers to ensure sampling and production dates are met and that all elements are to brand standards of design and quality
* Create planograms based on data analysis and best practice to ensure products are effectively merchandised, categorized and sign-posted in-store and across channels
* Ensure all retail material is customer friendly, easy to assemble, passes all safety and QC tests
*Identify areas to improve and better communicate product and brand messaging to consumers
* Manage budget for prototypes and samples
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* Commercial 3D Retail Design experience
* Excellent conceptual and executional abilities
*Good understanding of materials and construction methods
* Experience designing permanent and temporary in-store merchandisers.
* A portfolio showcasing a variety of 3D Retail Design visuals
* FSDU, POS, Counter Top Displays, Interiors, Pop-Up Shops etc
* Experience of managing printers, manufacturers and suppliers
* Project Management, from concept to build and installation
* Experience within a Mac environment
* 3D drawing/rendering software