£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
26 days ago
IT SUPPORT ENGINEER | UP TO 40K | OFFICE BASED | CYBER SECURITY | WINDOWS | MAC | IOS | WEST LONDON | FAMILY OFFICE
Are you a gifted line IT Support Engineer (2nd Line Support) based in West London? Do you want to work with the latest technologies and deliver a secure and reliable always-on cross platform service to the customers? Is cyber security something you are particularly interested in?
Our client are a Family Office who operate in London, San Francisco and Monaco. They operate all services on-perm, they are a tech passionate team and are extremely focused on delivering a platinum service to their principles and employees.
They are currently in need of a trustworthy End User Computing Support Engineer. They are looking for someone who will resolve issues quickly, provide support for all accessories and ensure everything is updated and runs smoothly. Their user base is mostly globally roaming office workers, who may not be fluent in English so great communication skills are vital, so that you can swiftly identify and deal with any arising issues.
What you should bring to the table:
- Strong demonstrable Windows, Mac and iOS support experience
- Strong Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent communication skills
- Awareness and interest in Cybersecurity
- Good knowledge of active directory, group policies, file shares, and DFS
Surprise us with:
- Experience of working in a Family Office or other high confidentiality environment
- Microsoft or Apple certifications
- Familiarity with Cisco UC or Avaya
- Proficiency in French
The benefits include: Pension plan, Private Medical Insurance, Life Assurance and Lunch Allowance.
We are keen to talk to all interested IT Support Engineers so please apply ASAP!