Up to £35000 per annum
11 months ago
PERMANET POSITION: 2nd Line Helpdesk Support - Cambridge
We are looking for an exceptional 2nd Line Helpdesk Support to join the IT team at a time of strategic and business critical growth. You will be responsible for providing 2nd line telephone and desk-side IT support for the staff. This includes logging and resolving incidents and requests that come via phone, e-mail, customer portal and customers in person, as well as providing excellent customer service, taking ownership of all incidents and requests and escalating where necessary.
You will possess:
* Proven experience of providing 2nd line support within a corporate environment, ideally within Banking/Finance
* Extensive experience working within a highly regulated service desk environment
* Strong technical skills across infrastructure, desktop devices and operating systems
* Strong troubleshooting skills
* Any ITIL and/or Microsoft qualifications will be an advantage
* Excellent communication skills, flexibility and initiative
* Willing to travel to support other offices - clean driving licence is required
This is an exceptional opportunity to join one of the UKs fastest-growing organisations that offers an opportunity to work with a true household name.
To apply for this role please forward your CV for immediate consideration.