Technology, Research, Diversity & Inclusion...
Today Harvey Nash Group have launched the results of a mental wellness pulse survey, in association with This Can Happen, the world’s largest online workplace mental health conference.
- Over a quarter of tech professionals are currently concerned about their mental health
- One in three report that their mental health has deteriorated during the COVID-19 crisis
- 50% of organisations don’t provide formal support for mental health issues
- 75% of those working for unsupportive organisations are either concerned about their mental health now or in the past. This drops by a quarter amongst very supportive companies
- 63% have increased their exercise levels to cope, 53% are dedicating more time to their hobbies and 22% have sought the counsel of their family or friends
You can read the full report here